MASTER OF SCIENCE IN HEALTH SERVICES MANAGEMENT
Health services management is a multidisciplinary field of inquiry and practice concerned with the delivery, quality and costs of healthcare for individuals and populations. The main vision of the programme is to develop students with leadership skills, managerial capabilities, expert knowledge in healthcare management that enables safe, efficient, effective and responsive healthcare.
Students could develop competency in the application of knowledge on -
• Organisation of health systems
• Formulation of health policies
• Management of healthcare organisations
• Human resources management
• Quality and risk management
• Management of patient relations
• Financial management
• Health economics and evidence-based decision making
• Planning and technology management
• Legal and ethical practices
• Management of information
What we aim?
We aim at developing students with knowledge and competence in health leadership and management to enable safe, efficient, effective and responsive healthcare.
Why Study Here?
JC School of Public Health and Primary Care of The Chinese University of Hong Kong is a regional centre of public health and health services reserach and teaching, which strives for internationally recognised standard of excellence.